Friday, May 25, 2007

Poetry Corner

I've been on a poetry writing kick for a week now. I've been putting them on my MySpace page, but I thought I'd put them over here too, just in case anyone's watching.


A Hairy Situation
I don't care that I'm losing my hair
And I'm trying to do it with class
But why is there less hair up there
And much more hair on my ass?


How About A Career Change?
A vampire is what I'd rather prefer to be
Night life and moonlight, no office for me
My monsterly duties I would never dare duck
And the bosses wouldn't be the only things that suck


Sorry About That ...
I once dated a woman who liked to ax rabbits
She wasn't cruel; it was just a cute habit
But it was one of my short-lived affairs
She asked for my help, but I hate splitting hares


Loving The Dead
There's much to be said about loving the dead
They never get angry or play with your head
In fact, there's just one thing that I hate
It takes so much effort to dig up a date


Altruism
Just when you have it all figured out
And you know what to do, without a doubt
And you can see the path clear through
Some asshole changes the rules on you

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here and I'm listening AL

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home